Wildlife Discovery at Night
About this experience
Are you curious of the creatures that come out at night? In this tour, you will get a chance to observe geckos, snakes, lizards, and other small mammals in their natural habitat at Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.
You will get into the jungle at night with a park expert to learn, explore and have close encounters with the local wildlife at night and the jungle they call home.
- Go on a hike deep into the wildlife park to spot wildlife
- Have a barbeque dinner
- Animal sightings and learn more about them
Your positive contribution
Environmental protection & sustainable local employment
By booking this tour, you are employing local guides who would otherwise be hunters and loggers. Part of your fees goes to the sanctuary, environmental upkeep and maintenance of the jungle and its inhabitants.
* Price:$121/pax (for a join-in tour). For a private tour, please contact us.
16:30 – 17:20: Transporting from your hotel to the survey site in the National Park
17:30 – 18:00 : Hike to the wildlife spotting site within the park
18:00 – 18:45: Have dinner and prepare for the night walk
18:45 – 22:30: Walking and spotting the wildlife animals
22:30 – 23:00: Walk back to the parking site
23:00 – 23:45: Transporting back to your hotel and tour ends
✓ Head torch/lamp
✓ Rain poncho (if required)
✓ Entry fees
✓ Experienced English speaking guide, the Park expert
✘ Personal expense (extra drinks and snacks)
✘ Extra activities (not included in the itinerary)
✘ Travel Insurance
- Starting time: 4:30 PM at your hotel.
- Meeting point: Your hotel in Phong Nha
- What to bring:
- Good trekking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Long sleeve shirt, trousers
What's the weather like?
- Quảng Bình is a province in central Vietnam, bordering Laos to the west and the South China Sea to the east.
- There are four separate seasons here: in spring (February to April), the temperature is around 18 to 25 degrees Celsius. In the summer (May to July), the temperature may reach up to 35 to 36 degrees Celsius. In the fall, temperature is around 22 to 28 degrees Celsius. In the winter, temperature about 12 to 16 degrees Celsius.
- Heaviest rainy season is from September to November. From April to August is the dry season. The hottest months are from June to August
Where to meet?