Early morning at Duy Hai fish market
About this experience
Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise to a remote area of the Thu Bon river with magnificent sceneries. See fishermen at work and explore the market where they bring in their fresh catch every morning. Great way to observe local people in their daily lives and lots of great photo opportunities throughout the tour.
- Watch the dawn at the estuary of ocean, a fantastic place to view the movement of the Sunrise
- Sip Vietnamese espresso and hot green tea while looking the daily life air of fishermen
- Enjoy peaceful beauty on the charming Thu Bon river
- Explore the daily routine of Duy Hai fish market
- Enjoy local craft “Quang noodle” at the local market
Your positive contribution
Support local economy
Interact directly with local farmers and contribute to a more sustainable life.
* Price: $41/pax (adults); $21/pax (kids aged 6 – 10); free-of-charge for children under 5 years old
Pick up at the hotel and transfer to Fullmoon town pier by car at 5am
Boat trip to Duy Hai fish market.
Visit Duy Hai Fish market and try some Mi Quang.
Return to your hotel at around 8a.m
✓ Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
✓ Bottled drinking water
✓ Tourist boat ride
✓ Local food (Mi Quang)
✓ Enjoy Vietnamese coffee on cruise
✓ English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
✘ Personal expense (extra drinks and snacks, etc.)
✘ Extra activities (not included in the itinerary)
✘ Tips and gratuities (optional)
✘ Travel insurance
- Starting time: 5.00 a.m at your hotel. If you wish to take our car service from Da nang, pick-up will be arranged depending on your location.
- Meeting point: Your hotel or your preferred meeting point in Hoi An town. Other locations available upon request
- What to bring:
- Clothing: comfortable clothes for outdoor activities
- Personal items such as sunblock, hand gel, sunglasses, hat.
- Pocket money for personal expenses such as souvenirs
What's the weather like?
Typical for the tropical climate of Vietnam, Hoi An city possesses warm weather the whole year with its average temperature of 29°C. The city only has two main seasons: rainy and dry seasons.
The heat reaches its peak from June to August when the highest temperature measured during day time is 38°C while the lowest temperature only drops at 21°C at night.
Winter-like weather falling in the town from November to January bring coldest days to Hoi An when daily average temperature is between 19 to 24°C.
- Hoi An’s dry season from February to May is the best time to visit the town, since its weather becomes very mild and beautiful with moderate temperature, low humidity, less rain and warm sunshine.
Where is it?